My Service Warranty
All my listings have a "Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Listing Back" warranty.
When you decide to list your home with me I will:
- Discuss the 13 to 26 Seller's Information Check List to assure everything in detail is covered.
- Preparation is Key! Take measurements/data on your home and do a walk through review to itemize a lists of concerns, to be repaired or modified, that will have an impact on the value of your home. Order Strata Documents(where applicable) and get to know the complex's operations. Stage or staging tips(listed below) to show off your home in the best light to get the best price!
- Discuss the benefits of a Pre-Sale Building Inspection Report.
- Discuss the possibilties of the MOM (Multiple Offer Marketing) Program being used to sell your home under certain market conditions.
- Discuss the scheduling of the Action Plan suited for your home.
- Take photos and data for MLS and websites. Place sign up and advertise in Realty Link until your property is sold.
- Keep you informed on a weekly basis (sometimes daily) on the activity of the market and be available for your call 16/6 (16 hours, 6 days a week).
- Discuss the pros and cons of all offers presented, protect your best interest in what is agreed upon in the contract and trouble shoot potential problems.
- Assure that all conditions that have been agreed upon are followed up, meet approval and are removed on time.
- Assure all documentation of the contract is faxed to your lawyer.
- Assure that completion and possession are on time. That you get your money and the Buyer gets the keys.
Thomas Lee (Est. Since 1979)
"Experience to Serve You Better"
Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty
Staging Tips For Sellers
(to discuss further in detail)
1. Enhance Curb Appeal
3. Minimize Clutter
5. Re-pair & Update
6. Neutralize Colour
7. Clean & Brighten
8. Freshen the Air
9. Give it the WOW! factor